Why is your gut out of whack, your energy lagging, your brain foggy, and your emotional life distorted?
Modern life is making it very difficult for us to feel joyful, alive, and do our best work.
Our exposure to stressors has increased so quickly, most of us are not even aware of how much this is affecting us. We just know life feels harder than it did 10 years ago, and that our culture is seriously struggling. As changemakers, as leaders in our own lives, in our businesses, and our communities, we need to take stock and reboot.
The trouble is, we’re not talking about the reasons behind our stress. The people who understand this stuff are, frankly, on the boring side, and the media is ignoring it. They’re cashing fat checks from big pharma ads for those prescriptions that manage all of your toxicity symptoms. They’re making a killing, while the public sinks underwater. Neat.
If you’re alive today, you need to detox. Here’s what you’re exposed to:
- Heavy metals ingestion from cosmetics, processed foods, fuel and air pollution, dental amalgam fillings, vaccines, and your favorite electronics. (Use a laptop? You’re inhaling mercury vapors from the keyboard whenever it heats up. Good times!)
- Herbicides and pesticides are rampant in our foods, even organic produce. Up to 70% of the amount of glyphosate (the leading ingredient in Roundup) found in conventional food is found in organic foods. Pesticides are so pervasive they’re now found in our rainwater and groundwater. They destroy your gut lining, create allergic responses, let toxins into the bloodstream, disrupt and perforate your blood brain barrier, and create the perfect storm for cancer and autoimmune disease to flourish.
- Every week you ingest enough plastic to form a credit card. Plastics, microplastics, and plastic byproducts have contaminated nearly everything you touch, from clothing to food packaging to our rivers and tap water. These particles mess up your endocrine system, throw your hormones out of whack, and exhaust your liver, making it even more difficult for it to keep up with the heavy metals it has to contend with.
- You’re now radiated with EMFs 24/7. Electric and magnetic fields, dirty electricity and radiation from wifi, cell phones, cell towers, and smart devices are aging you faster than smoking (but without the cool smoker’s voice? We’ve been robbed.) They also:
- Inhibit your body’s natural ability to detox, because your detox enzymes can’t form while you sleep when you’re subjected to wifi and excess electrical fields
- slow down lymph drainage
- Keep your immune system from resetting while you sleep
- Slow down tissue regeneration and healing
- Throw off your microbiome so that toxin-creating and -storing parasites can flourish. (Wifi agitates the bad bugs so they start freaking out, overpopulating and dumping mycotoxins. #Scienceisdepressing)
Unburden yourself of the toxins holding you back:
The effects are long-term, and they’re already showing up:
- As of early 2019, the now US ranks last in health among developed nations (39th) (WHO)
- “95% of stress people are experiencing today is toxicity related.” (Dr. Klinghardt, leading researcher, toxicologist, and winner of Physician of the Year in the US several years in a row.)
Americans averaged 10 toxins per cell in 2008. In 2018, the study was repeated and we had increased to 500 toxins per cell. (SHI)
- 3,000 new chemicals are created every year, and studies show that we now each have over 20,000 different toxic substances in our bodies. Our systems must work incredibly hard to keep them separate to avoid damaging interactions between chemicals, making it almost impossible to recover from injuries, chronic conditions, or lose weight. (SHI)
- Our bodies come into contact with over 1 million toxins every day. It’s the main cause of cancer, birth defects, disease, and overall sluggishness and makes the possibility of getting sick from viruses or developing allergies much higher. Some of the most challenging toxins are the ones that resemble estrogen because they impact so many aspects of the body. These include chlorine, pesticides, plasticizers, and many food preservatives. (Dr. T O’Bryan)
- Due to pesticide and heavy metal exposure, by 2028 100% of American adults will die of, or with, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s. (Dr. Seneff, MIT)
- Thanks to Aluminum and glyphosate exposure, neurological disease is already the #1 killer of US women and the UK. (AMA and WHO)
- We used to have 10 years of ill health at the end of life, but in the last 10 years our ill-health span has doubled to 20 years. We know what the culprits are (toxicants), but the response isn’t coming fast enough. (WHO)
- And before official “ill health” sets in, Americans are experiencing years, even decades of exhaustion, chronic stress, overwhelm, anxiety, and depression. (SHI)
Guess who’s benefiting from this? Big corporations. Guess who’s not? Oh yeah - us.
You may already be experiencing symptoms that need to be addressed. Do you want to be proactive before more start to appear, or wait until you’re under more stress?
Common toxicity symptoms:
- Overwhelm and irritability
- Low-level exhaustion
- Brain fog and ackground noise - you just don’t have the clear head that you had years ago
- Difficulty processing new info or problem solving
- Lack of stamina
- Decreased desire to engage socially
- Difficulty sleeping, insomnia
- Disproportionate reactions to stressors (flying off the handle, going right to despair like a WINNER)
- Epic PMS
- Decreased sexual desire
- Stress eating/cravings
- Stubborn weight gain (this is actually not your fault)
- Skin rashes
- Nasal Congestion/Chronic Sinus Infections
- Body odor
Any of that feel familiar, and now you’re bracing for the detox week from hell? Slow down, tiger.
Unburden yourself of the toxins holding you back:
Detox is not an event, it’s a lifestyle. And it doesn’t have to suck.
Most “detoxes” out there - the 3 day, 7 day, and 30 day cleanses - actually induce additional stress on your body instead of cleaning it up. Those approaches mean well, but they fail to address the seriousness of the situation today, and they mobilize a ton of shit while leaving your organs unprotected.
We focus on systemic changes that reduce stress on the body, instead of adding to it. Think fast fixes and healing habits.
Detoxing is a commitment to protecting your well-being, your brilliance, and your birthright to joy. Let’s get it right.
Look and feel younger.
- Clearer, younger looking skin
- Reduced pain
- Faster recovery from injuries
- Weight loss that lasts (nope, not messing with you)
- Brighter and clearer vision
- Stronger, more plentiful hair
Feel energized physically.
- Restorative sleep
- Increased sex drive, stronger erections, better orgasms for women & men (hello)
- Better stamina
- Strengthened immune system
- Increased fertility
- Reduction in PMS symptoms, gentler cycle (halle-freaking-lujah)
- Increased adrenal/thyroid function
- Easy digestion
Experience emotional freedom.
- Decreased irritability and overwhelm
- Decreased depression and anxiety
- Release of social phobias and harsh self judgment (yeah we don’t miss those)
- Addictive behaviors reduced/released
- More even-keeled experience, less lows (byeee weird behavior)
- Increased ability to feel and sustain genuine positive emotions
- Emotional “set point” naturally rises to a more positive baseline
Feel like the best version of you.
- Heightened creativity and critical thinking skills (ca-ching!)
- Increased clarity
- Better discernment
- Higher standards - tolerance for mediocrity naturally evaporates
- Higher quality focus, longer attention span
- Greater resiliency, better able to recover from stress and bad news
- Greater problem solving abilities
- Deeper spiritual connection (ommmmm)
- Stronger intuition
- Deeper connections with others (No really - you’ll like and love people more. And not just your favorites. Kinda everyone.)
Above all, the pervasive, lasting sense of feeling fully like yourself again.
If we could share 1 thing with you, it would be this:
Joy -- real, life-affirming, soul-radiating joy -- is your birthright. You deserve to feel incredible, to feel fully yourself, and to be able to contribute fully to this world. And make no mistake, we need your contribution if we are going to survive this time. You are profoundly important and your contribution is urgently necessary. Please take care of yourselves. And if you’d like to learn more/work with us, click here.
You’re gonna want to get started. So life isn’t sucktastic for you, now or later. That’s a technical term.
Grab our freebie now, and reclaim your natural brilliance:
And tell us how you’re getting on, so we don’t worry about you. Remember, we’re so healthy we like people now, so we care about how you’re doing. A lot.
If you think you may want to work with us, go ahead and apply here for a free assessment session. Just warning you that it usually takes a minute to get in to see one of us, so it’s smart to get on the waiting list.Please share this with with your fellow visionaries and the folks you love, so they can also start getting rid of that weekly credit card they’re ingesting.
With all our love,