Andreas Seed Oils
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Andreas Pumpkin Seed oil has a smooth nutty flavor and aroma. These seeds are mineral-rich, full of healthy fatty acids, and high in vitamin K. The deep green color of this nourishing oil comes from antioxidant-rich phytochemicals. Prostate, bladder, and kidney health all benefit from regular use of this oil.
100% Cold-Pressed in small batches
Instantly sealed in a premium light-protective Miron glass bottle
Pumpkin seed oil is one of the most nutritional oils available, containing essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and phytosterols. Rich in minerals iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, and manganese.
Pumpkin seeds contain high amounts of omega-6 and zinc which supports reproductive health, immunity, and protein absorption.
A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that the use of pumpkin seed oil can reduce the risk of bladder-stone disease, and inhibit the formation of kidney stones. Studies have also shown that pumpkin seed oil helps maintain prostate health due to the high levels of zinc, essential fatty acids, and phytosterols.
- Shake well before use
- Therapeutic use: Take 1-3 teaspoons per day
- Not for cooking or frying
- No refrigeration required
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
Key Health Benefits
- Prostate health
- Heart health
- Kidney and bladder health - aids in lowering risk of stones
- Soothes overactive bladder
- Fights hair loss in men
- Boosts the immune system and metabolism
- Regulates cholesterol - reduces LDL
- Fights intestinal parasites
- Anti-diabetic effects - proven to be hyperglycemic
- High magnesium content
- Helps relieve symptoms of menopause
- High in zinc
- Powerful anti-oxidant protection
- Reduces inflammation
- Encourages mental well being
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SUPERFOOD BREAKFAST: OATMEAL WITH PUMPKIN SEED OIL
Steel-cut oatmeal recipe with pumpkin seed oil, birch syrup, and a crunchy topping of walnuts, seeds, and coconut!
4 cups water
1 cup steel-cut oats
1 tsp sea salt
1 cup walnuts, chopped
½ cup unsweetened coconut chips or flakes
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
Birch syrup or maple syrup/honey
Pumpkin seed oil
Nut milk of your choice
Top with Booster Topping and a drizzle of birch syrup and pumpkin seed oil. Serve with nut milk.